BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS
Happy new year!

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
1st JANUARY 2024

HE PREPARES A TABLE BEFORE YOU

Psalms 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. (NIV)

God does make plans for you. And also inspire and lead you in those plans through His word. Whatever might be ahead of you He has plans to make you a success. And whatever opposition or enemy that might be ahead He has already ordained and announced your victory. He has prepared a table before you in the presence of your enemies. 

Make up your mind to be victorious and successful this year because God has set up a table of celebration for you in spite of the enemies. You don't have to worry about what the enemy might do, but your attention should be on the Lord, His plan and the table He has set before you. When God sets a table it is because there is something to celebrate. This year you shall have a lot to celebrate. Only give attention to the word as He guides you. 

The Word came to the children of Israel in Deuteronomy 31:8 just before they went over to possess the promised land. It says "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

God says to you today "I go before you and I am with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will ensure your victory and success. See! I have made ready for you everything you will need for success and celebration this year. Do not be afraid, go in and possess for I am with you."

PRAYER

Dear Father, I am grateful for your word and presence. Through your word I walk in your presence and continually enjoy your glory. I shall thrive this year and spread everywhere through your righteouness, bringing glory and honour to your name, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2