BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
15th JANUARY 2024

APPOINTED UNTO HIS SERVICE

1 Timothy 1:12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. (NIV)

One of our privileges in Christ is the call or appointment unto His service. We have been commissioned into the service of the Lord Jesus. That service is actually to serve the cause of the Gospel -- preaching the Gospel; reaching the unreached and bringing them into the salvation of our Lord Jesus. 

Our service in the church is actually a training. Our main service is soul-winning. When the Lord commissioned us He told us to go into the world and make disciples. Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

This above scripture is our appointment letter unto His service. And therein our job description is well spelled out; Go, Make Disciples, Baptize them and Teach them. You have been appointed or commissioned unto His service with this job description; Go, make disciples, baptize and teach. And you are required to carry it out.

Don't say "I am not a Pastor, Prophet, an Apostle or Evangelist." The great commission is for every believer. Being a Pastor, Prophet, an Apostle or Evangelist is a higher office that requires being called into. But everyone is called unto God's service to preach salvation.

Strength has been granted you in Christ, so go forth in that strength and wisdom, and in the power of the Spirit to bear testimony to the Lord in service to Him. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I thank Christ Jesus my Lord, who has given me strength, that He considered me trustworthy, appointing me to His service. And I am fulfilling it by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2