BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
16th MARCH 2024

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS PRESENCE

Matthew 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (NIV)

These words of our Lord Jesus are so assuring. If you meditate on them diligently you would tangibly relate with His presence. He said "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." 

How is He with us? The Bible tells us how He levitated into heaven while His disciples watched Him. Acts 1:9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

He is with us today by His Holy Spirit whom He has given to us.
John 14:16,18 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever — I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Jesus came to you in the Holy Spirit whom you have received. The Holy Spirit lives in you and also with you. And Jesus said He will be with you forever. By Him Jesus is with you to the very end of the age. You have the option to take advantage of His presence. 

As a Christian you have to learn to practise His presence. That's the first step towards taking advantage of His presence. How does one practise His presence? First, by being conscious of it. Secondly, by talking to Him. Thirdly, by listening and responding to His voice. When you do this you can confidently say or do things knowing that He is right there with you to back you up in what you say or do.

He is with you always and to the very end of the age. Take advantage of His presence with you.

PRAYER

Dear Lord Jesus I recognize and acknowledge that you are with me today, always and forever through the Holy Spirit whom you have given to me. Your presence gives me the advantage in my dealings with people, circumstances and demons. I have advantage in my ministry, business, family, academic, job etc through your presence. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2