BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
28th MARCH 2024

NOTHING SUCCEED AGAINST YOU

Isaiah 54:16-17 "See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc; no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. (NIV)

I love God's expression in the above scriptures, He said "See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;" In other words I created these people who forms weapons and I didn't create them with the ability to manufacture a weapon that can destroy you. Therefore, "no weapon forged against you will prevail..." Glory to God!

Again notice, He didn't say weapon won't be forged against you but that none of them would prevail against you. So when people and circumstances are against you it is not contrary to the scriptures. It is only contrary if they prevail against you. 

God created you in His image and likeness, and He didn't create anything that could destroy you. You only become vulnerable when you live outside His Word. But why live outside His Word? Live inside. As long as you are in, no weapon formed against you can ever prosper. 

When people and circumstances rise against you, be cool, knowing that they do not have what it takes to succeed against you. Keep your cool in the Word. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

The Lord God created me in His own image and likeness, and didn't create or form anything with the ability to succeed against me. Therefore no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn every tongue or words spoken against me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2