BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
30th MARCH 2024

HE FAVOURS YOU TO PROSPER

Leviticus 26:9 "’I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. (NIV)

To be fruitful and increase in whatever you do is propserity, and it takes favour to get there. And God says "’I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you."

Some Christians still have question about prosperity, and that shows their lack of knowledge of the truth. Because reading through the scripture you would find that it is only God who gives and sustains one's prosperity. All the men who walked with God and became great; Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David and others were prosperous and God was responsible for it. 

It's important to understand that money is not the definition of propserity. Money is just one fruit of prosperity. Prosperity is all round well-being; spiritual (relationship with God), physical (your health and that of your household) and material (your possessions, business, investments). 
So prosperity is a continuous fruitfulness of your spiritual, physical and material life; an ever increasing upon. And God says "’I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you."

This is God's dream and desire for you. He wants this for you. All you have to do is accept it, think it, see it, talk it and live in it.

CONFESSION

God has set His Favour on me and all that concerns me. And it create for me the atmosphere to prosper in all things. Whatever I do I experience a continuous increase and fruitfulness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2