BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS


A daily devotional

Pastor Stanley

13th APRIL 2024


YOUR CONFIDENCE AND ASSURANCE


Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. (NIV)


The first thing to recognize in this above scripture is NOW. Faith is for the now. It is for the now situation and circumstance. Faith is for the present; it is active. Your confidence and assurance in the present situation is called faith. But what is the basis of your confidence and assurance? Why are you certain that what you hope for would come? 


Faith is not a baseless assumption. It's more than being positive. True faith has basis. Jesus is the basis of our faith. I am confident that I will be healed because Jesus took my sickness and infirmity. I am confident I can be rich because Jesus became poor so that I through His poverty might become rich. In everything we hope for or have faith for our eyes should be fixed on Jesus. 


Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.


Jesus is the pioneer or initiator and perfecter or one who fulfills our faith. He is the reason for our faith and the One who causes our faith to produce results. So we fix our eyes on Him. He is the confidence and assurance we have in demonstrating our faith.


Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


We live by faith in Him. That means, anchoring on everything we are in Him. I anchor on His rightousness, I anchor on His wisdom. I take advantage of His riches, power, dominion, authority, Name and everything He is. He is your confidence and assurance.


PRAYER


Dear Lord Jesus my hope and trust are in you. You are my confidence and assurance of the life of victory, success, prosperity, health, dominion and glory. I take advantage of my faith in You and my life in your Name to walk in absolute authority, dominion and glory, bringing salvation, healing and blessings to my world, Amen.

To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2