BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS


A daily devotional

Pastor Stanley

14th APRIL 2024


WHEN GOD OPENS A DOOR


Revelation 3:8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. (NIV)


God opens a special door in a specific season for a specific reason. One of the reasons God opens a special door for us is when we keep to His word, held on to it and not deny His name in the face of opposition. 


When He opens a door oppositions do come against it to shut it. But they always failed. When God opens a door no one and nothing shuts it. No enemy can shut a door which God open for you. The only problem there could be is when you refuse to walk in it or close it by talking or living contrary to God's word.


Another thing that happens when God opens a door for you is that many other doors opens as well. Which are actually doors of opportunities. When He opens a door for you then diverse opportunities open for you as well. It turns out that people who rejected you in the past now looks for you. Those who forgot you now remember you. And wherever you go no one rejects you.


In Revelation 3:8 He says "...See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut...."

It is now left for you to see and take advantage of the door He has opened for you.


PRAYER


Precious Father thank You for the open door you have placed before me. I walk right in, taking advantage of everything you have placed before for me. And by this open door many opportunities are opened unto me and I take advantage of them all, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2