BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
21st APRIL 2024

GUARANTEED AND SECURED

John 10:28-29 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. (NIV)

In life when anything is legally given to you it becomes yours even if you do not qualify for it, and no one can take it from you not even the giver. For example, if someone bought you a house with your name fully documented on it. It becomes yours automatically even if you do not deserve it. And he can't come back and take it from you because it's legalized and your name is on it.

Jesus said He has given you eternal life and that no one can take it from you. It doesn't matter that you do not deserve it. But it's yours now. You can live and use it freely. Jesus went on to say "My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand."
Not only that eternal life cannot be taken away from you but also that you cannot be taken away from it. God's hand holds you firmly. That settles it all, your life is guaranteed and secured. 

When someone gets something new he wants guarantee and security about it. When we got born again and received eternal life Jesus gave us a guarantee and assures us that we are secured. No one can snatch us out of His hand. Don't live in fear as if you are not safe. You have nothing to fear in the world. Remember that you have overcome this world because the greater One lives in you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Thank You Dear Lord Jesus for given me your eternal life and keeps me safe in it. Your hand holds me and it is stronger than all, no one can snatch me or anything that belongs to me out of your hand. I am safe, guaranteed and secured by your hand. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2