BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
22nd APRIL 2024

IN YOU IS ALL HIS DELIGHT

Psalms 16:3 I say of the holy people who are in the land, "They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight." (NIV)

God does not only takes delight in you but also has actually put all His delight inside you. That means everything that gives Him delight is in you; He puts them there. When He recreated you in Christ Jesus He created in you everything that gives Him delight. 

Read our theme scripture again, Psalms 16:3 I say of the holy people who are in the land, "They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight."

Who are these holy people? Those recreated in Christ Jesus are holy people. We were created in Him holy. He created us to be like Him with all His delight inside us. Ephesians 4:24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

When God looks at you He sees His delight. You are His delight and pleasure. Do you have something that gives you pleasure and delight? Something you enjoy doing or watching. You are what gives God pleasure and delight. When He looks at you He finds pleasure. That's why you should not bother how people sees you. What matters is how God sees you and what you mean to Him.

He says of you exactly what He says of Jesus.
Matthew 17:5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"
With you God is well pleased. And He has commanded all existence to listen to you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

God takes special pleasure and delight in me. In me is all His delight. I am pleasurable to God. With me He is well pleased. Hallelujah!
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2