BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
26th APRIL 2024

CALLED TO LIVE IN THE GRACE OF CHRIST

Galatians 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel — (NIV)

Apostle Paul's declaration in this above verse means that the Christian is called to live in the Grace of Christ. Living outside the Grace of Christ is living outside the will of God. It is God's will that we live in the Grace of Christ. Living in the Grace of Christ also means living in the place of Christ, that is, living in His stead. 

The Christian Life is living the Christ life. A Christian is one who live the Christ life. And that is what Grace is; living in everything He is and has -- living on His merit and not your own merit.

You were born and called to live in the grace of Christ. You died in His death, His life began in you in His resurrection. The life you have in you now is His very life. Living this life is living in Grace. This is the grace you were called to live in. Don't set it aside.

Galatians 2:20-21 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Some for self gratification sets grace aside. They want their efforts to count and be rewarded. If you are truly in Christ your old self has been crucified, you shouldn't try to live it. Rather live in the Grace of Christ. It is by His grace that you are righteous, it is by His grace that you are healed, strong, perfect, victorious and successful. Don't turn away from this grace. Your true life is by grace. 

You have been crucified with Christ, you no longer live. Christ now lives you. The life you now live is by the Grace of Christ. Do not set this grace aside. If eternal life and righteousness could be gain through self efforts then Christ died for nothing. 

CONFESSION

I am called by the Father to live in the Grace and place of Christ where I now live. For I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live. But Christ now lives in me, the life I now live I live in the Grace and faith of Christ, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Hallelujah!
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2