BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
5th APRIL 2024

HAVE A GOAL AND PRESS TOWARDS IT

Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. (NIV)

Success is achieved through several goals reached. If you are going to be successful in your endeavour you should set goals to get there and press towards them. Goals-set are actually building blocks to success. No goals no success. 

Goals are small visions that make up big vision. If you had a desire to travel to America your first goal wouldn't be to board an airplane but to get a visa. Getting a visa is a step towards your goal, boarding a flight is another step closer. All would work together for your ultimate dream of traveling to America. 

Apostle Paul in our opening verse says "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." - Philipians 3:12. His ultimate dream or vision was to take hold of that for which Christ took hold of him. Which was to get to heaven. But then each goal was a step closer to that dream. 

You have to have goals as you have dreams. For your dream to come true you have to set goals and press towards achieving them. The more goals-set you reach the greater success rate you have. Set goals for your business, ministry, academics, career and press on to accomplish them. 

PRAYER

Thank you Dear Father for the Holy Spirit whom you have given me, who instructs, inspires and guides me to succeed in life and all endeavours. Through His wisdom I set goals and press on to fulfill them. In the which achieve ultimate success, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2