BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
17th JULY 2024

HE GIVES US MORE GRACE

James 4:6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble." (NIV)

Grace is a supernatural enablement or endowment which gives us the advantage in every situation or circumstance. When we are faced with a tough situation or circumstance God gives us more grace; more supernatural enablement or endowment to give us the advantage in and over that situation. This simply means the tougher things gets for us the greater is our grace. 

God may not take away every daulting challenge you face but will always give you the sufficient grace to go through it. 
2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

This grace (supernatural enablement) is more visible in the midst of tougher situation. The tougher things gets the greater the power of grace is manifested. This means you can never run out of grace no matter how tough things gets. Because God gives you more grace. You will always have more grace than the challenges you face.

With this understanding we never have to fear or lose heart, because our sufficiency is therefore not from ourselves but God. 
2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,

He will always give you more grace and show you greater favour. You can never run out of grace or favour, therefore take advantage of God's ever reliable and sufficient grace.

PRAYER

Father thank You that you always and will always give me more grace. Your grace is sufficient for me. Your power is made perfect in my witnesses. Therefore I look beyond my witnesses to your sufficient grace; for my sufficiency, adequacy and competency comes from you, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://selar.co/showlove/stanley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2