BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

 BREAKFAST WITH JESUS


A daily devotional

Pastor Stanley

18th OCTOBER 2023


HE IS EVERYWHERE


Psalm 139:7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?(NIV)


The presence of God is everywhere. Infact existence exist inside His presence. God is everywhere. We all live inside God. Heavens is His throne and the earth His footstool. His presence is everywhere and everything is in His presence. Nothing can exist outside God's presence. Hell is in God's presence; God's presence is in hell. 


David by the Spirit spoke of God's presence. Psalm 139:8-12 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths(HELL), you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.


Everything is laid bare before God. Hebrews 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.


There is no telling what this reality and the consciousness of it would do for you! His presence is not only with us we live in His presence (we live in His sight). And much more than that we are His manifested presence. Even though God's presence is everywhere His manifested presence is not everywhere. His manifested presence is a place, thing or person where His presence is seen in manifestation. When His voice (word) is heard, His power worked, His Name produced results it is His manifested presence. 


The proof of His presence is His manifested presence, and you are the highest proof of His presence. He talks, walks and acts through you. 


PRAYER


Thank You Father for your presence that I live in, more than the glory and blessings of your presence I am your manifested presence; the proof of your presence. Wherever I go I go in your presence with your presence blessing my world with your presence, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2