BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS


A daily devotional

Pastor Stanley

12th NOVEMBER 2023


TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GOD'S WORD


Hebrews 13:5-6 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?" (NIV)


What you become in life and how much you do in life is dependent on how much you do with God's Word. When you receive God's word what do you do with it? Do you relate with it as a mere information or story? God's Word is His judgment of the state of things. What He says about your health is His judgment concerning your health. When you find His Word take advantage of it.


When something happens everyone has something to say about it. That's their judgment or perception. If you had pain on your shoulder and went to a doctor he would examine it and then render his judgment. God's Word is God's judgment, perception or description of a thing. In His Word He describes your life beautiful. Your role is to act on it.


In our theme scripture He says ""Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." You ought to respond and take advantage of it. You should be bold and confident and say "The Lord is my Helper, I will not be afraid, I am not alone, He is with me ensuring my victory and success." Hallelujah!


It's not enough to know what God says concerning you, take advantage of it; say it and act accordingly. He says you are healed, respond in agreement. He says you are rich and influential, respond in agreement. Don't leave God's word concerning you idle. The word you don't act upon will not produce results for you. Get the Word in your mouth and keep saying it. 


CONFESSION


I have confidence in the Word of God. God's Word is my advantage, He has said so that I could say. Therefore I respond to God's Word concerning me in agreement. I take advantage of what He says about my finances, marriage, ministry, business, prosperity, destiny and produce the results, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2