BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
17th FEBRUARY 2024

DON'T WISH FOR GOOD OLD DAYS

Ecclesiastes 7:10 Do not say, "Why were the old days better than these?" For it is not wise to ask such questions. (NIV)

Do you know that some people always look to their past and wish it could be repeated? Yeah, some wish for their good old days. They think their past is better. But that's not true. Today is always better than yesterday. 

People only wish for good old days when they are unable to see the opportunities of today and the potentials of tomorrow. The past can never be better than the present or future. Wishing for good old days is an expression of defeat for today. Only the defeated wish for good old days that would never come. 

Don't wish for good old days. And never allow the thought that yesterday is better than today. Each day is better than the previous. Don't look back to your past, instead cultivate today's potentials and make today what you want it to be.

Your best is yet today. Each day present you an opportunity to make the most of your life. Don't wish for the past. Take advantage of today. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Father I thank You for your word that is fulfilled in me. I thank you for my past, present and future. I multiply my today's opportunities, I nurture my tomorrow's potentials. I'm enjoying the best days of my life yet today. Preparing myself for the future you hold for me. Hallelujah!!
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2