BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS


A daily devotional

Pastor Stanley

27th FEBRUARY 2024


RELATE WITH YOUR REALITY


3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. (NIV)


The Holy Spirit is given to us to guide us into the truth - John 16:13. But it is our responsibility to accept that truth and walk in it. God's word is the truth, that truth is your reality. Relate with it. What God says should be your experience.


The Spirit of God expressing Himself through Apostle John says "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." It is God's desire and joy to see us walking in the truth. He wants you to relate with yourself, circumstances, people, satan and God in the light of your reality in Christ. The reality of who you are in Christ; son of God.


In any situation God want you to be yourself; son of God. Relate with that situation in this truth. How you relate, react and deals must be in the light of your reality in Christ.


PRAYER


Thank you Holy Spirit for guiding me into the truth; my reality. I relate and react in any and every situation by my reality in Christ. I know I am more than a conqueror in Christ and it's my experience in all things and over all things.

To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2