BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
8th FEBRUARY 2024

YOU HAVE TO PRAY

1 Corinthians 14:15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding. (NIV)

Praying is an exercise of the will not an expression of emotion. You might not feel like to pray but you have to pray. There could be times you tried to pray but just felt indifferent about it. Though not motivated you still had to pray. You might yet to see the manifestation of your previous prayers but you still have to pray. Pray is a high necessity and should be a continuous consistent exercise. You may not have pressing needs to pray about but you still have to pray. 

The Apostle Paul said "I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding." Praying and singing with your spirit is praying in tongues. Praying and singing with the understanding is praying in inteligeble words.
For the new creature prayer is primarily in tongues. Praying with the understanding or words is also, that is an addition. 

Whether or not you are faced with challenges you have to pray. First, because it is your responsibility to pray. Secondly, because you don't know everything your prayers does. If you knew then you know the limit of your prayers. The impact of prayer cannot be measured. Third, it helps position you in the spirit realm to be locate-able to fulfill divine calling. Fourth, your prayer help your environment, society, city. You might not intentionally be praying for them but they are affected positively as you pray.

Create time, create convenient to pray and pray and pray. You have to pray. It's your calling. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Father I thank You for I am inspired by your word, therefore I will pray with my spirit but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit but I will also sing with my understanding. I am led to pray and pray and pray. My prayers are making tremendous impact in my life, family and cities and the nations of the world, in Jesus' name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=69A949GVFTWZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2