BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
19th JUNE 2024

HE NEVER LEAVES

Hebrews 13:5-6 ...because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?" (NIV)

When people come into our lives and are good to us we hope they won't leave or change some day. Everyday we hope they won't leave because they are good to us. With that we try all we can not to offend them so they won't have reason to leave us or stop being good to us. After all the hopes and trying they still leave either on their own or because we offended them. But God never leaves even when we offend Him. 

He said He will never leave or forsake us. This gives us confidence not only to respond to Him but also to rely on Him. Hebrews 13:5-6 ...because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

The Lord is your helper, not a temporary help but an ever present help. You don't have to hope He doesn't leave one day because He won't. You don't have to try not to ever offend Him because that wouldn't change anything. He doesn't count your offenses against you. Now this should give you confidence to square up your shoulders and say "because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." I say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

Be bold to say what He says about you, and also to act in line. Now you know He never leaves, don't only confess it behave like it. When things seems to be going wrong don't let the feeling He is far from you dominate you, rather act like you can see Him right there with you. Because He never leaves.

CONFESSION

God has said to me "never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." He is in me and with me. He never leaves or forsakes, so I say with confidence the Lord is my helper I have nothing to fear. Hallelujah!
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://selar.co/showlove/stanley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2