BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
21st JUNE 2024

SPEND YOURSELF FOR THE GOSPEL

2 Corinthians 12:15 So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less? (NIV)

For some people their lives has become too precious to them that they have forgotten it was given them by God for His own purpose. They ready to do anything for the Gospel that won't cost them anything or even pose danger to their lives. They so love their life. They would do anything to keep their life, including not to preach the Gospel. 

Mark 8:34-35 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

Spend your life for the Gospel. Don't be too careful about your body, spend it for the Gospel. There are some who would look at their skin and say "oh! since I began going out everyday for evangelism my skin has darkened." 
Don't be that way. Spend yourself for the Gospel. 
Read Apostle Paul's declaration in 2 Corinthians 12:15 "So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well...."

He was not only willing to spend what he had for the Christians at Corinth but also himself. Spend what you have for the Gospel and spend yourself as well. How do you spend yourself? By preaching and winning souls, serving in a local church (assembly). 
This is why we are on earth; to spend and be spent for the Gospel. 

PRAYER

Father I thank You for the privilege, honour and blessing to spend what I have for the Gospel and to spend myself as well. More than ever I yield my all and myself for the furtherance of the Gospel of Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://selar.co/showlove/stanley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2