BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
22nd JUNE 2024

HE LOOKS ON YOU WITH FAVOUR

Leviticus 26:9 "’I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. (NIV)

God's favour is a recommendation, qualification and an ability to prosper. When He favours you that favour recommend you for good, blessing and promotion. His favour qualifies you for what you do not deserve or qualify for. His favour gives you the ability and right to excel in life. 

God says "I will look on you with favour..." You are not just going to be fruitful and increase in numbers but He has actually recommends, qualifies and gives you the ability to. So God has recommended you, qualified you and given you the ability to be fruitful and increase in numbers. He looks on you with favour. 

You are favoured to prosper and excel in life. You are ordained and positioned for fruitfulness and productivity. So excel in all that you do. You are not only given the ability but also the legal right to. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Thank You Father for looking on me with favour. Your favour recommends, qualifies and gives me the ability to prosper. I do not only have the ability but also the right to prosper and excel in all that I do because you Lord looks on me with favour, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://selar.co/showlove/stanley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE introduction

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

THE POWER OF LOVE chapter 2 episode 2