BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

A daily devotional
Pastor Stanley
28th JULY 2026

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR WORDS

Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced. (AMP)

Few people would agree that the present state of their lives resulted from their words, but it's true all the same. One might argue and say "my present condition is not what I wanted, I didn't get what I wanted." The Bible didn't say "by what you want or desire you will be justified", rather by your words. 

Some erroneously think that just because they wanted or desired something it would come through for them. It doesn't work that way. Wishes and desire is not enough. It's your words that brings to pass. Interestingly it is easier for negative words to come to pass than positive. And that because the default setting of the ordinary world is evil and negative. You don't have to be deliberate with negative words to have it happen. But for positive words you have to be deliberate and consistent.

It takes deliberate, consistent and continuous declaration of God's word to have it happen. In Christ you are justified, healed, blessed and prosperous but to have it manifest in your life you have to deliberately confess it.

Your life depends primarily on your words. Satan doesn't impose his words in your life. God doesn't impose His word in your life. He gives you His word and instructs you to live by it. It now depends on you to put His words in your heart and mouth and proclaim it.

CONFESSION

By the word of God in my mouth I am justified, blessed, fruitful, productive and prosperous. I declare that my life is like a well-watered garden, I yield my fruits in season and out of season, I do not know drought. Hallelujah!
To sponsor print-version of BWJ kindly use this link https://selar.com/showlove/stanley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS

BREAKFAST WITH JESUS